Hi, I'm Daisy, a 24 year old living in the Cotswolds. Welcome to Writings of a Wildflower!
This site started in 2018 as a new year's resolution. I've always loved writing and wanted somewhere to put my thoughts to paper (or to screen, but really what's the difference nowadays?) The main reason for this blog is to raise money for the Oxfordshire Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre, but I intend to introduce new topics as I go.
Things To Know About Me
- I love being creative through writing and various craft activities, including jewellery making and sewing.
- I don't take life too seriously but will never take it for granted either.
- I have a huge love for anything furry, scaly or feathery and have recently rehomed a very gentle 12 year old moggy.
- I've been working in a pottery and craft studio (my first and only ever job) since I finished college 5 years ago.
- I enjoy fitness, especially running.
- I love travelling.
- 3 years ago I made a huge lifestyle change and after being vegetarian for a good few years decided to cut out all animal products. Making the transition to vegan has been an eye-opening journey that has taught me a new way of appreciating and interacting with the world.
- My main goal this year is to raise money for the Oxfordshire Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre. See how I'm doing here.